According to studies, over 80% of Internet users are more likely to purchase from a website written in their language. For this reason, it is essential to translate a website into the target language, which should be considered as a part of the company’s marketing strategy. If not, your business or organization will face some challenges as bellows:
- Opportunities are missed: potential customers are unable to access the product information or interact with the brand.
- Misinterpretation happens: potential customers certainly expect to use the Google Translate tool to understand what messages your company want to convey, which is a very poor customer experience
- Competitors win: businesses find it difficult to compete with companies that translated and localized their websites to offer a superior customer experience.
Why should you use website translation service of Dichthuatachau?
- Increased turnover: 75% of customers purchase on the website that is used in their language.
- Cost efficiency: one of the quickest and cheapest ways to interact with global customers
- Higher online reach: translated websites help businesses and organization reach millions or even billions of users
- Improved SEO: a website with good user experience is also highly ranked by search engine tool.
You can depend on us for some reasons:
- 12+ years of experience in website translation and localization
- 3000+ global translators
- Global insights
- ISO- certified translation service
- State-of-the-art technology
- Complete confidentiality
- Customized service